UT Product Allocation Form
ANNUITY CONTRACT ENROLLMENT
Mentor Service Options
- University of Texas Mentor ORP, 403(b), 457(b), or UTGRA Variable Annuity Programs
Enrolling in the University of Texas Mentor ORP Variable Annuity Program, UTSaver TSA Mentor 403(b) Variable Annuity Program, and UTSaver DCP Mentor 457(b) Variable Annuity Program is simple, but investing for your life goals requires experience. To guide you through the enrollment process, we maintain regional representatives to serve campus locations throughout Texas. To make an appointment to enroll through Voya, please contact a Voya representative.
Once you've scheduled an appointment with your representative, your Voya Representative will provide you with the following services:
- One on one enrollment assistance including assistance with enrollment paperwork and submission to Voya.
- Assistance in determining amounts to save and appropriate asset allocation strategies.
- Periodic account reviews to help ensure you remain on track to meet your investment objectives.
- If you choose to enroll in an annuity contract for one of the above programs under the Direct Service Option, use the “Enroll Now” link on the right side of this page to be taken to our on-line enrollment system.
MUTUAL FUND ENROLLMENT
Mutual Fund Program
- University of Texas Direct ORP, TSA, DCP, or UTGRA Mutual Fund Program If you choose to enroll in any of the above mutual fund programs under the Mutual Fund Program, use the “Enroll Now” link on the right side of this page to be taken to our on-line enrollment system.
Not FDIC/NCUA/NCUSIF Insured | Not a Deposit of a Bank/Credit Union | May Lose Value | Not Bank/Credit Union Guaranteed | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company ("VRIAC"), Windsor, CT. VRIAC is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Plan administrative services provided by VRIAC or Voya Institutional Plan Services LLC ("VIPS"). VIPS does not engage in the sale or solicitation of securities. All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC) or third parties with which it has a selling agreement. Custodial account agreements or trust agreements are provided by Voya Institutional Trust Company. All products and services may not be available in all states.